Hello!! Nice to meet you. My name is Azusa. Please call me Azu Azu or Azyumurin. I was born in Kumamoto in 1991. I entered Nagamine elementary school when I was seven years old. Six years later, I entered Nagamine junior high school. At the age of 16, I entered Chinzei high school. The next year, my younger sister was born. In 2010, I entered kumamoto Gakuen University. This is my short history.
My birthday is in May. Now I am twenty years old. My star sign is Tauros. My blood group is AB.
I like to eat. Things like, Sushi, meat, lots of fruits, rice and so on. I don’t like vegetables. My favorite food is Sushi. I have a part time job at a revolving sushi bar. Do you like Sushi?
I like Western music very much. My favorite singer is Miley Cyrus. She has a good voice.
I like foreigh movies too. My favorite movie is high school musical. It is very fun!! My favorite color is Pink. My favorite character is Kitty!! Do you know Kitty?
Next, I introduce my family. There are five people in my family. My father’s name is Mitsuhiro. He is forty five years old. He is very kind. He always has a smile. My mother’s name is Ikuyo. She is forty one years old. She likes cooking. She makes food that makes me happy!! My elder sister’s name is Hazuki. She is twenty one years old. She is very fun. My little sister’s name is Raia. She is three years old. She is very cute. She likes to watch on TV. She always watches Anpanman. Do you know Anpanman? I love my family. This is my introduction. How do you do? I am looking forward to see you. (302)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿