My name is Azusa and I am 40 years old. I live in Kumamoto . After I graduated from KGU, I started working to teach English conversation for children. I like children very much, so I chose this work. I watch children with a happy smile every day. They make me so happy. I am often busy with this work, but I have a good time every day.
I married when I was twenty five years old. There are five people in my family. My marriage partner is very kind and positive. He is 40 years old. He looks smart and cool. He likes children and animals. He is good at cooking. Primarily, he loves me very much, and only me. I have three children. The first daughter’s name is Amu, and she is 13 years old. She likes to go shopping with her friend. She is good at volleyball. She has boyfriend.
My firstborn sons’ name is Syain, and he is 11 years old. He takes after his father in appearance, so he looks smart and cool, but he doesn’t have a girlfriend. He always plays basketball.
The second daughter’s name is Kanata, and she is 3 years old. She is very cute. She likes to watch Anpanman. Do you know Anpanman?
I have a lot of animals, because I like animals very much, and I have a dog, cat, snake, hamster, tropical fish, and others. I think that I am not good a mother, because I am not good at cooking, but I have happy family, and I am always very happy.
Finally, I went to around the world with my parents recently, because I like foreign countries, and my parents never been to foreign countries. I love my parents very much, and my parents have supported me before, so I was dutiful to my parents. They were very pleased. (318)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿