ページ

2011年10月17日月曜日

Essay1: Toy Story

I will tell you about ‘Toy Story’. Toy story was an animated movie about toys that could move by themselves. I have seen Toy Story many times, but I’m not tired of it. I like Toy Story very much, because it is very fun. Have you ever seen Toy Story? This story’s main characters are Cowboy Woody, space hero Buzz, and Andy. Of course, Woody and Buzz are toys. Andy is a normal boy. There are a lot of toys in his room. For example, there are Mr. Potato head, Slinky Dog, Rex, Hamm, Bo peep, and so on. Everybody is very cute and interesting!! My favorite Toy Story’s character is Woody, because he is very cool, and he is the leader of Andy’s toy.

There are a lot of toys in my room. For example, there are Ricachan, Shirubania, Anpanman’s toy, Lego, and many others. But I do not a lot of those kinds of toys now. Instead, I have a lot of soft toys now. Of course I think that toys and soft toys don’t move. But if toys and soft toys moved, I would be very scared. Animation is very cute, but reality is scary and impossible. If your toys and soft toys move, what do you think?

Toy story’s most impressive scene is the last. Toys are not abandoned by their friends. They treasure their friends, and their ties are very firm. It is very important in reality, it is a strong force. Do you have a lot of your friends? I have a lot of friends, but I may not treasure them. I think that I must treasure my friends. Finally, they never give up!! And they have a lot of courage.
I want a lot of courage, and I think that I must never give up!! If you have not seen Toy Story, please see it. Thank you for reading!!  (316)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿