ページ

2011年5月31日火曜日

BR1-03: The Hare and the tortoise

A hare was one day making fun of a tortoise for being so slow upon hit feet.  (p.8)
 I chose this book, because when about five years, I read this story by my mother of Japanese. This story is known to all over the world. Do you know the Hare and the Tortoise’s story? This book is about a hare that compete with tortoise, because a tortoise was so slow. Of course, we will think that a hare is quick and a hare wins at a tortoise. But ultimately a tortoise wins at a hare. Because a hare slept on the way the finish!! I think that writer wants to known everybody slow and steady wins the race. By the way, if I was an animals, I would be a lion, because if you were a animals, what animals would you be?    (124)

Daniel, Howarth.(2007). The Hare and the tortoise.London : Usborne,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿