Let me introduce you to my friend Kurumi.K. She is called Kaikuru or Kuuchan. She is kind, because she handed over for senior citizens for bus every time. And she said that I am crazy, because I did not study from junior high school student. But I do not think so. She said that I am not cute, but I think she is very cute, because she always is happy, and she has a lot of friends. She is always smiling. Her warm smiles make me very happy.
She has long brown hair, and she has brown eyes. Her hair is beautiful. She is about 160 centimeters. She as some as I. She has a lot of mole.
She is very much into EXILE. EXILE is Japanese artist. They are very cool, and they have good voice. Her dream is she to marriage them. She loves EXILE very much. I wish for her.
She is good at volley ball, because she had played volley ball since nine years old. But she did not play volley ball now. She likes to play volley ball very much. Her treasure is a volley ball.
Her favorite animal is dogs, but she has a bars. Bard’s name is Chinchin. He is very cute, and he is a little. She loves him, but she wants to have a dog too.
Her hobbies are to listening music, to play volley ball, to go shopping, go to Karaoke, and so on. She has a lot of her hobbies.
I love her very much!!!!! (257)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿