I am from Kumamoto, a small town in the center of the Kyusyu. Kumamoto has the four seasons. The climate changes at the seasons, but basically, Kumamoto has a mild climate. So Kumamoto is comfortable to live in.
There are a lot of clean things, such as the water, the natural beauty, the scenery, the air, and many other things. Kumamoto is famous for hot springs. There are a lot of good hot springs. I often go to a hot springs I like hot springs! Kumamoto is famous for Kumamoto castle too. Kumamoto castle is known to all over the world, and it attracts a lot of visitors from many countries every year. In this connection, Kumamoto is famous for Aso Mountain as well.
Kumamoto zoo and botanical garden are very popular, with children, and they are attracting a lot of families during the holidays. When I was five years old, I went to the zoo and the botanical garden, and I had good time. There were a lot of animals, such as, lions, elephants, giraffes, monkeys, and snakes, as well as, a lot of plants. There were a lot of beautiful flowers. They made me happy. I have a lot of memories there.
There are a lot of delicious foods in Kumamoto. Kumamoto has a lot of specialty foods, including basashi, karashirankon, ikinaridango, and jindaiko. I think, that foreigners do not know about them, but they are very delicious. If you eat them, let me hear what you think of them! Kumamoto is famous for melons and watermelons. Kumamoto's melon and watermelon are sweet and good taste. But I do not like melon and watermelon.
Sadly, Kumamoto is also known, for Minamata disease, Minamata disease is a disease caused by mercury poisoning, and a lot of people died from this disease. Kumamoto has this sad event in its past, but Kumamoto is a good town. I love my town and I think you will, too. Please come visit Kumamoto!! (336)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿