I like to go shopping very much, because it is very fun. I usually go shopping at PARCO in Kumamoto city, because there are a lot of good clothes, sandal, jewelry, and cosmetic in PARCO. I last went shopping last week in Yumetown. I bought clothes, because I want to it. It was about 6,000 yen.I am wearing clothes by EGOIST, and it was about 5,000 yen. I am wearing sandals by INGNI, and it was about 4,000 yen. I like to dress up, and I like clothes. I like pants better than skirts, because I can’t look legs. My favorite brand is Louis Vuitton, because it is very cool. I have Louis Vuitton’s bag and Louis Vuitton’s wallet. They are my treasure!!
I usually bought food by Sendoichiba with my mother, because it is near for my home. And there are a lot of fresh vegetable and fish and so on there. Thank you for reading!!(158)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿