I have a boyfriend. Today let me introduce you to my boyfriend’s Masami. He is called Makun or Masami. I have met him when I was nineteen years old on Dismember. Him first impression was very cool and looks like playboy. One day, he asked me out. I made time with him. I have been seeing him for about six months since then. He is very kind, because he come to see me every day. He is very cool. He has red hair. He looks smart. He works at factory every day. He likes sleeping, games, watch DVD, listening music, and so on. His favorite music is reggae. He listens to reggae every day. We often watch DVD, and we often go to Movie Theater too. We like to watch movies very much. He likes foreign movie better than Japanese movie. His favorite movie is Pirate of the Caribbean. I like it too.
There are eight people in his family. His grandfather’s name is Eitarou, and he is seventy six years old. His grandmother’s name is Masako, and she is seventy six years old. His father’s name is Yukinori, and he is fifty two years old. He is very kind. His mother’s name is Chikami, and she is fifty two years old. She is good at cooking very well. He has three brothers. They are very cool and kind. One’s first son’s name is Takuma, and he is twenty four years old. One’s second son’s name is Hiroshi, and he is twenty two years old. And I have a dog. Dog’s name is Choco. He is very cute. I love his family very much.
Up to now, I have a lot of memories with him. My favorite memory with him is I went to Fukuoka with him when I was twenty years old birthday. We took the sea by ferry, and we went to aquarium. There are dolphin, tropical fish, sea lion, shark, and sea otter in aquarium. We sow dolphin and sea lion show. I think that they are genius. I have a lot of good time there. Thereafter, we went shopping in Canal city. We bought a lot of clothes. When we went home, he gave birthday present for me. It was GUCCI’s watch. I was very happy. He always makes me happy. I think that I want marriage with him, and I want to become happy forever. I love him very much. I miss him. I will love him forever. Thank you for reading!! (417)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿