ページ

2011年10月24日月曜日

W5: My favorite sport to watch

I will tell you about my favorite sport to watch. I like to play sport, and I like to watch sport. For example, I play soccer, volleyball, baseball, basketball, and many others. My favorite play sport is volleyball, because I have played volleyball for nine years. Volleyball is very fun. I often watch sport on TV. For example, I watch marathon, figure skating, track and field, volleyball, soccer, and many others. All are very interesting!! My favorite watch sport is track and field, because track and field makes me excite. My favorite track and field athlete is Usain Bolt. He is very fast, and he is very cool. I think that he is the best foots. I like him very much. Thank you for reading!! (125)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Track and field.
    You are the only one student who like to watching track and field.

    返信削除