ページ

2011年11月2日水曜日

W6: My favorite movie star

I will tell you about my favorite movie star. I like movie very much, and I often go Movie Theater in Youme town with my boyfriend. There is power in Movie Theater. I know a lot of movie stars. For example, I know Cameron Diaz, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, and many others. They are very wonderful movie stars. My favorite movie star is Johnny Depp. Do you know Jonny Depp? He is very cool, and according to rumor he is very kind. He was appearing a lot of movies. For example, he was appearing Pirates of the Caribbean, Secret Window in 2004, Charlie and the Chocolate factory in 2005, Alice in Wonderland in 2010, the tourist in 2010. They are very fun. My favorite his movie is Pirates of the Caribbean. This movie was very interesting. If you have seemed never his movie, please watch his movie. You will be very fun. Thank you for reading!! (160)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Jonny depp.
    You know that he is a really good at playing guitar.
    Actually he used to be a guitarist in USA.

    返信削除