ページ

2011年11月7日月曜日

Essay3: School of Rock

I will tell you about School of Rock. Do you know School of Rock? And have you ever seen School of Rock? It was a comedy about a man who likes rock to teach music to children. It was very fun. The hero is Jack Black. He has appeared in a lot of movies. For example, he was appearing in Gulliver’s Travels in 2010, The holiday in 2006, The Never ending Story3 in 1994, and many others. He is also an animation cartoon actor too. He has a lot of ability. I don’t like him, but I like his movie very much, because his movies are interesting!! Please watch Jack Black’s movies.

I like music very much. For example, I like Japanese music, Western music, Reggae, Korean music, and many others. But I don’t like rock very much, because rock is very noisy and not cool. So I think that I don’t want to watch School of Rock. But when I have watched School of Rock in fact, it is very fun!! I think that Rock is very cool. When I watch it, I was excited and I started to like rock a little. What kind of music do you like? And do you like Rock?

But School of Rock wasn’t fun only. This movie’s main children are serious and rich; above all they have music talent. But they have each a lot of problems. For example, there are tense girls, they don’t have confidence, don’t have courage, and many others. And their school is very severe on rule, and Jack Black has a big problem too. He isn’t a real school teacher!! But the hero confronts his problems and their problem none the less. The hero solves a lot of problem, and he changes the children with his unique ideas and music. It is very fun. If you watch school of Rock, his unique sense is a must. Thank you for reading!! (330)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿