ページ

2011年11月14日月曜日

Essay3: Kung Fu Panda

 I will tell you about Kung Fu Panda. Do you know Kung Fu panda? Kung Fu panda’s main characters are Po a Giant panda, Tai Lung a snow leopard, Master Shifu a Lesser panda, Master Tigress, Master Crane, Master Monkey, Master Mantis, and Master Viper. Incidentally, Tai Lung the snow leopard is the strongest enemy. Kung Fu Panda was an animated cartoons about a Po a Giant panda that was chosen The Dragon Warrior by Master Shifu, so Po’s dream changed to reality, but it was difficult to become soldier of The Dragon Warrior for Po. He was weak, dim, and good eater. I think that I like him. Po is very cute, and he is very kind.

Po has a lot of problems, and he given up many times to become the dragon warrior, but he has hidden ability!! He practiced of Kung Fu with Master Shifu every day from morning to night. Finally, he is very strong, and he became a dragon warrior, so he fights with Tai Lung. But a problem takes place here. Po is very strong, but he doesn’t fight. Po can fight, but Po doesn’t have courage. When I watched this scene, I supported him. He notices that important things at last. So he was full of a courage, so he fights with Tai Lung. And Po beats Tai Lung. I was the impressed by this scene. Lastly, Po became a hero in village.

This time I watched Kung Fu Panda, but there is a Kung Fu Panda2 now. I think that Kung Fu Panda was very fun, so I want to watch Kung Fu Panda2 very much. Do you watch Kung Fu Panda2 yet? If you watched Kung Fu Panda2, please tell me about its feeling!! Thank you for reading!! (303)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿