ページ

2011年11月14日月曜日

W7: My favorite clothimg

I will tell you about my favorite clothing. I like to go shopping and I like clothes very much. I often go shopping for 3 times a month. I send about 20,000 yen to clothing for every month. I go shopping at a lot of brand shop. For example, there are EGOIST, EMODA, INGNI, CECIL McBEE, dazzling, MURUA, SLY, Laguna Moon, Honeys, Love Junkie, Tommy Girl, BLACK, and many others. My favorite clothing’s brand is EGOIST, because there are a lot of cool clothes, and there are a lot of good shop assistants in EGOIST. I have a lot of EGOIST’s clothing. For example, I have a black poncho, a brown coat, a white cardigan, a khaki pants, and many others. My favorite clothing is a brown coat, because it is very cute. Those clothing are my important things. By the way I want brown boots now. What clothing do you like? Thank you for reading!! (156)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿