ページ

2011年11月22日火曜日

My Plan

I will tell you about if I travel in the Sweets Kingdom for two weeks. I am planning to travel in the Sweets Kingdom for two weeks. I will stay two days at the Pokey Mountain. Then I will see a lot of pokey trees. Besides, I will play with a lo of animals. I will eat pokey for supper, and the first day finish. The next day, candies fall down from clouds of cotton candy. I eat candies, and they are very tasty. Walking on the road, I will find the chocolate river. The third day, I will leave pokey mountain and go to the Sweet Village. Then I am going to meet very kind people. I look around their house, and the houses are made of sweets. I am going to stay on the hotel. Of course, the hotel is also made of sweets. I play with children for three days. For example, we hold the sweets open; we hold catting much festival, and so on. The six day, I go to the Shopping Area with crossing the bridge that is cookies. There is a lot of clothing, so I am going to buy T-shirt of the Sweets Kingdom’s logotype, because it is restrictive goods. The seven day, I am going to buy original foods of the Sweets Kingdom. I am going to give my friends them as gift. Next two days, I am going to go to the Flower Garden. There are a lot of cute flowers in the Flower Garden. For example, star flowers, heart flowers, cake flowers, cookie flowers, candy flowers, and many others. I eat a lot of sweets flowers for two days. The next three days, I am going to the Sweet Castle. The king and the queen live in the Sweets Castle, and I meet the king and the queen. I am going to drink a wine with the king, and I am going to talk with the queen. The thirteen day, I am going to the Sport Gym, and I exercise using sport equipment, because I became overweight in the Sweets Kingdom. The next day, my trip is end. The Sweets Kingdom is wonderful country. If you go the Sweets Kingdom, you will be very fun. Thank you for reading!! (379)

1 件のコメント:

  1. hello. konnichiwa.

    i'm fei long. Malaysia kara. i love your blog. it's nice. kirei desu!

    by the way, i can speak Japanese a little. if you feel free, come and visit my blog.

    sore jaa.

    返信削除