Nicky lived with his mother in a small house. (p.2)
I will tell you about the book which I read. I chose this book. It is about a cat that likes to play on stairs. His name is Nicky. He is child. He has his mother. This book is Nicky and his mother’s story. I like cats than dogs, because I think that dog is wise and cute. And I have cat’s allergy. If I touch a cat, I cough it. When I read this book, cat is very cute. There are a lot of kinds of cats. For example, there are Persian, Manx, Russian Blue, American Shorthair, Munchkin, and many others. My favorite cat is Munchkin, because it is very cute and small. Do you like a cat? And do you have a pet? Thank you for reading!! (129)

Richard, B. (1994). Nicky Upstairs and Down. New York: Puffin Books

Richard, B. (1994). Nicky Upstairs and Down. New York: Puffin Books
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿