I will tell you about my family. There are five people in my family. My father’s name is Mitsuhiro, and he is forty three years old. His birthday is May 18. He likes to watch sport on TV. For example, he watches baseball games, track and field, volleyball games, soccer games, and many others. His favorite watches sport is baseball games. He likes Yomiuri Giant team. Do you know Yomiuri Giant team? He is very kind to me. He is working company. He likes sweets very much. His favorite sweet is chocolate. Next, my mother’s name is Ikuyo, and she is forty one years old. Her birthday is March 30. She likes to drink beer. She always drinks beer in the night. Do you like beer? She is good at cooking. Her cooking makes me happy. My favorite her cooking is stew. It is very tasty. She is working in nursing home. She is very fun. She always laughs, so I like her smile very mush. Next, I have two sisters. First, my sister’s name is Haduki, and she is twenty two year old. Her birthday is September 21. She likes to go Karaoke. I often go to Karaoke with her for once a month. Do you like Karaoke? She sings a lot of artists of song. For example, she sings Yukinohana of Mika Nakashima, Girls talk of Namie Amuro, Best friend of Kana Nishino, Moon Crying of Kumi Coda, and many others. Her favorite song is Yukinohana of Mika Nakashima. Do you know it? She has nice voice. She is very kind. And she likes music. She always listen music, so she know a lot of music. Second, my sister’s name is Raia, and she is four years old. Her birthday is September 27. She is a little, so she is very cute. She likes to watch TV. She watches a lot of animated cartoon. For example, she watches Anpanman, Gokaijya, Purikyua, Totoro, Arazen, and many others. Her favorite animated cartoon is Purikyua. She has a lot of toys. Her favorite food is Yakitori. I love my family very much. My family treasure to me. Finally, my name is Azusa, I am twenty years old. My birthday is May 12. I like to go shopping. I often go shopping for once a week. For example, I go shopping at Egoist, Emoda, mossy, INGNI, CECIL McBEE, dazzling, MURUA, SLY, Laguna Moon, Honeys, Love Junkie, Tommy Girl, and many others. My favorite shop is Egoist, because it is very beautiful. Do you know Egoist? If you don’t go shopping at Egoist, please go shopping at Egoist. This is my family and me. Thank you for reading!! (445)
>Yomiuri Giant team. Do you know Yomiuri Giant team?
返信削除of course I know it.
Who is his favorite player,you know?