I will tell you about dessert. I like dessert very much. There are a lot of kind’s desserts. For example, there are crepe, custard pudding, cake, jelly, fruit, ice cream, and much others.my favorite dessert is 31 ice cream. Do you eat ice of 31 ice cream? There are a lot of kind of tasty in 31 ice cream. For example, there are vanilla, strawberry cheesecake, cookie and cream, powdered green tea, chocolate, orange sherbet, lemon sherbet, and many others. My favorite 31 ice cream is strawberry cheesecake, because I like strawberry very much. I often 31 ice cream for once a month. By the way, I don’t almost eat cake, because I son7t like cake so much, but I can eat cheesecake. There are a lot of kinds of cake. For example, there are shortcake, chocolate cake, cheesecake, and many others. My favorite cake shop is Shiroikifujin. Do you know it? Thank you for reading!!(156)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿