ページ

2011年11月29日火曜日

Introduce my friend

I will tell you about my friend’s Kazuki. Do you know him? He is this university student. Today, I will tell you about his license and car. He doesn’t have a car license, but he wants to have a car, because he wants to drive a car. His family has a car of Toyota. It is Sedan. He doesn’t have his car, but he has his bicycle. It is small. He ever had been in a traffic accident. When he was elemental school student ago, he attacked his eyes in front. Yellow hat crashed into a track. He wants a big car, because big car is useful. He likes car than motorcycle, because car is not cold in winter, and not hot in summer. He often rides a motorcycle for once a month. I want to ride with him. I like him, because he is kind. Thank you for reading!! (150)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿